Are you tech savvy with proficient skills in Excel and Word? Do you have at least 3 years of experience in accounting? If so, we have an amazing opportunity that we would like to connect with you about?
Our client provides third-party administration of employee benefits and they are looking for an Accounting Clerk to join their team! This company administers one of the largest pension plans in the country, as well as multiple health and welfare plans. In this position you will be responsible for working with account executives, employers, plan participants, retirees, and carriers to ensure appropriate billings are sent to employers and retirees for trusts and associates.
Pay: $17.50 Per Hour with a very competitive benefits package that includes a pension plan and holiday bonus!
* Reconcile and balance transmittals
* Provide notes and follow-up on unbalanced transmittals
* Research and resolve overages, shortages, bank suspensions, rejections, and waivers,
* Educate members on eligibility requirements
* Maintain correspondence logs and generate letters