Do you have at least 2 years of experience with Accounts Payable? Are you highly skilled with data entry? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity to connect with you about!
Our client, a local hospital in Snoqualmie, is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a temporary position that will last about 1-2 months long! The primary function of this role will be to review and process vendor invoices and voucher requisitions in order to produce financial statements and ensure timely payment of hospital bills! If this sounds like something you would be interested in then we would love to connect with you.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Must be able to pass a background check
* Prepare and prioritize invoices
* Maintain and monitor multiple entry records
* Review vendor invoices
* Manage checks and balances
* Research and resolve discrepancies with vendors
* Performs balancing procedures by verifying invoice batch information