Do you have a passion for HR and a strong knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws? Are you looking for your next career opportunity? If so, we would love to connect with you!
Our client is one of Washington s top museums and they are looking for a Benefits Coordinator! This position is the Human Resources initial point of contact for employee relations and benefit activities. You may work independently or with a supervisor in this role depending on the employee relations issues and risk level. You will be providing consultation to the employees as well as administrative support to the staff. If this sounds like something that interests you, please apply now!
* Consult and document day-to-day workplace issues
* Investigate and provide guidance for problem resolution
* Provide administrative support as needed
* Assist with the Museum s Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
* Support the Occupational Health and Safety activities and record keeping
* Run the Staff Recognition Program