Are you bilingual? Do you like customer service and service-oriented work? If you like helping people and can speak Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Korean, Somali, Arabic, or Russian, please APPLY NOW!
This is a wonderful DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY which includes a great benefits package at the time of hire! We have multiple openings so please TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
Our client is based in Seattle and represents more than 40, 000 long-term care workers providing quality in-home care, nursing home care and adult day-health services in Washington State and Montana. They have successfully become one of the most powerful advocacy organizations in the region.
In this role, you will work in a call center environment to provide services to union members. You will work closely with union officers, management staff, and staff of other departments and partner organizations, to communicate about union programs, issues, and to provide assistance with health care benefits and state-mandated training and workforce development opportunities.
* Answer and document all calls using client computer systems
* Reply to emails
* Help members in person as needed
* Provide assistance to union-represented long-term care workers
* Answer questions about union contract, on-the-job rights, union participation and employment benefits
* Healthcare benefits enrollment support
* Assistance in training course registration
* Translation of written and spoken interpretation
* Staff training assistance
* Participation in union activities such as voter registration
Any related work experience that ties into the above would be helpful. Emphasis will be given to those with experience in service, or positions requiring strong communication skills.
Pay Rate: $16.63/hr:. You will also enjoy top notch benefits including comprehensive
employer paid health, dental, and vision care, an ORCA Transit card, pension plan and a 401(K) plan.