Do you have experience working in a lean manufacturing environment? Do you have at least 1-2 years of experience in electronic assembly? If so, we would love to connect with you!
Our client, located in Redmond, WA, manufactures emergency response tools to help clinicians and emergency responders get through the toughest emergencies. This is an opportunity to work for the world's leader in the development, manufacture, sales and service of emergency medical response products. This is an 8 month temporary position.
This job will require you to prepare, process, clean, install, assemble, rework, verify, test, and/or inspect electrical and mechanical components, hardware, subassemblies, and assemblies on single or multiple product lines.
* Perform a variety of production-level electrical/mechanical assembly
* Functional testing and shipping operations
* Perform work applying GMP standards and guidelines.
* Operate shop equipment and tools where applicable.
* Adhere to environmental and safety procedures
* Work from instructions and test procedures to complete tasks
* Monitor and record related documentation to meet quality requirements
* Communicate individual inventory needs
* Follow production build rates, schedules and meet required cycle times
* Interface with manufacturing systems using computers or other electronic devices
* Actively participate in achieving key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Utilize electronic documentation and MRP systems
* Pick, pack and ship
* Frequently work using full body mobility and may require movement and/or lifting of objects (up to 35 pounds)
This opening is for SECOND SHIFT which is from 4pm-12am. For the first 4-6 weeks, you will be trained during the day shift (5: 30am-4pm) and then be moved into the 2nd shift when your training is complete.