If you have experience scheduling patients, working in a call center or medical reception environment we would love to hear from you! If you happen to have experience using EPIC Management system, even better!
Our client, a healthcare and insurance provider in Tukwila, is looking for a Patient Account Call Center Representative. There are TWO open positions!
* Perform general patient access and registration duties
* Answer telephones in a call center environment
* Set appointments and manage appointment schedule
* Process referrals
* Maintain provider templates
* Verify patient demographics and insurance coverage
* Perform general patient account management
* Obtain prior authorization for services
* Ensure patient coverage structures meet specific standards
* Ensure billing requirements of various payors
* Function as liaison between Patient Financial Services and Health Plan
* Communicate with external government payors and employers
* Work directly with patients on billing related matters
* Provide fee estimates to patients for medical services
The first 4 weeks will be a training period
Our client has a drug free workplace, and abides by federal law identifying marijuana as an illegal substance. All candidates must pass a drug test and background check prior to being hired on for an assignment.