Do you have experience working with Medical Claims and Accounts Receivable? If you are a Technical College graduate in medical billing or have a certified medical billing credential such as CPAT that would be a huge plus (but not required) and we would love to hear from you!
Our client, one of Seattle s premier healthcare organizations, is looking for a Patient Account Specialist to join their growing team! This position is at least a 3 month contract opportunity with a possibility of being extended or converted to permanent for the right candidate. You will be working on the financial side of healthcare so they would love it if someone had an understanding of how Accounts Receivables operates.
As the Patient Account Specialist, you will ensure timely and proper reimbursement by researching and resolving receivables while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. If this sounds like something you would be a great fit for, please send us your resume!
* Communicate with insurance carriers to gather information
* Document clear, concise and complete follow up notes
* Research and resolve receivables
Job Key Requirements:
* Familiar with A/R follow-up or billing
* Experience with CMS/Medicaid regulations and/or Commercial Payer billing requirements
* 6 months experience with medical claims
* Experience working with EPIC is a plus (not required)
* Medical billing/Follow up or coding experience
* Clear understanding of the A/R Cycle
$18 - $21 per hour DOE