Are you looking for a 3-4 month temporary position with a phenomenal healthcare organization based in the Seattle area? Do you have strong administrative support skills and experience working with multiple stakeholders and handling their busy calendars? If so, we would love to connect with you!
Our client is a premier healthcare organization located near the University of Washington and they are looking for a strong Senior Administrative Assistant! This assignment will run through the end of May and does not have much possibility of being extended. You will be working along-side with one other Senior Admin Assistant supporting multiple stakeholders in the Rehab and Discharge Planning Departments.
Pay $23-$25 Per Hour DOE
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-430pm
*All candidates must be able to pass a background check and show proof of immunizations
* Answer phones
* Utilize automated paging system
* Heavy scheduling of meetings and appointments
* Arrange travel
* Help set up lunches and meeting rooms
* Attend and coordinate weekly team meeting schedules
* Track action items and meeting minutes
* Support newsletter publication
* Fax and mail documents as needed
* Send letters to patient s families as needed